Resources for parents. Click on the links to find out more information.
- Private CT special education and therapeutic schools
- Vocational and Life Skills Transition Programs for Adults
- Private tutoring services/support services
- Social skills classes
- Financial planning for special needs families
- Food allergy resources
- State of Connecticut Government resources
- Federal Government resources
- Other Resources
Attorney advertising materials. The information on this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney for specific legal advice on your individual situation. Contacting Law Office of Attorney Lawrence Berliner, LLC does not create an attorney-client relationship in the absence of a written fee agreement between Attorney Berliner and the client. Attorney Berliner’s focus on special education and disability law is not recognized as a speciality by the Connecticut Rules of Professional Conduct. Attorney Berliner is responsible for content of the information on this website.